By checking the box on the checkout page agreeing to these terms you are committing to accept them just as if you had signed a paper agreement.
1. REGISTRATION FEE A non-refundable registration fee of $50.00 is due at the time of enrollment in each course.
2. FEES – Course fees are as posted.
3. CANCELLATION, RETURN, REFUND POLICY AND EXTENSIONS – The policy is as published on our web site www.simplisticsolutions.net/returnpolicy. Full disclosure and acceptance is incorporated into this enrollment agreement. Credit card disputes not in compliance with the refund policy may result in a monetary penalty and/or criminal prosecution.
4. TIME TO COMPLETE You have up to one year to complete your selected course. If you are unable to complete the course in this time frame, please contact us for an extension. You may extend your access for another six months for $50.
5. STUDENTS LOANS/FINANCING/PAYMENT PLANS – If you were approved for a loan, shipments and online access may coincide with your future payment schedule and compliance. Once the loan is accepted and/or funded, you are obligated to pay.
6. PLACEMENT By purchasing this product you agree that you are aware that enrollment in these programs provides no guarantee of employment, nor is any kind of warranty intended, extended, or implied. All courses include placement assistance to all students for up to one full year after graduation. Assistance includes such help as resume help, business letter/sales letter evaluation, and phone and email support to assist you in job searches or in starting a business.
7. CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION A certificate of completion will be awarded when the final examination is passed with a minimum score of 80%, depending upon the course. CD versions of courses do not include the final exam and certificate. They are available for an additional $89 fee.
8. MISCELLANEOUS If you plan to pay with a personal check, expect a slight delay while funds clear. The cancellation, return, and refund policy is the same, whether you are financing or paying in full, (that policy is incorporated herein by reference.)
9. POST-SECONDARY EDUCATION – The Postsecondary Proprietary School Act Rule 152-34-4 notes that students enrolling in any post secondary school must have a high school diploma, or a GED certificate, or are over the age of 18. By signing this enrollment agreement, you are acknowledging that you are over 18 years old, possess a GED certificate or have graduated from high school.
10. TRANSFERABILITY Transferability of a course enrolment shall only be at the sole discretion of Simplistic Solutions. Such transfer may and the transferee may be required to sign a new enrollment agreement. Once the transfer has been approved, the original enrolee shall have no further rights or interests in the initial course.
11. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION All contents of Simplistic Solutions’ and ProEdge Meditech’s books, lessons, CDs, and online programs are copyrighted under the laws of the United States. You may NOT copy or reproduce these materials in any form and agree that you will not. This includes the sharing of passwords or access information to the online version of the program materials. Violators of this policy are subject to immediate dismissal from the program without refund or recourse, as well as civil suit, and criminal prosecution.
I hereby certify that I have read the General Policies, understand, and I am committing to the terms of this Enrollment Agreement in its entirety. I further acknowledge that this written agreement is the final agreement relating to my enrollment, and replaces any verbal or other communication that may have been made contrary to what is contained in this Agreement.